Ford Motor Company presents
Extended through October!
Dec 6-7 & 13-14, 2014
Tickets Now on Sale!
If you had an Insightbb.com email, please provide your new email.
Welcome to the Louisville Zoo
Zoo Hours - Open Daily Year Round
September 29, 2014 - March 13
The Zoo is open daily 10 a.m. ─ 4 p.m.
(stay until 5 p.m.)
Spring and Summer Hours
March 14, 2015 ─ end of September, 2015
Open daily 10 a.m. ─ 5 p.m.
(stay until 6 p.m.)
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day.
Visit your favorite animals, of course, participate in the holiday festivities, pick up some great gifts and more.
- THE 2014 "WORLD'S LARGEST HALLOWEEN PARTY! IS OVER FOR THE YEAR.
- Please check the following items for schedules: Rides and Attractions, Pricing, Dining, Shopping.
- Tickets for Santa's Safari presented by IHOP are now on sale! Hurry. They go fast!
- The Louisville Zoo is hosting a costume contest for the final nights of the "World's Largest Halloween Party!" presented by Meijer. For more information click here.
- This Ropes courses are now closed for the season. They will reopen in the spring of 2015
- The Louisville Zoo’s 11 year-old reticulate python, “Thelma” has given birth to six offspring without the benefit of a male snake. Click here for more information and video.
- The Louisville Zoo is celebrating the birth of Jahari, a male pygmy hippo born on August 28, 2014. For more information, click here.
- Visit the three new gorillas and learn what's new at the Zoo!
- Zoo celebrates 1,000 Black-footed ferret kit born.
Click here for more information.
Exhibits & Animals
Click here for a list of our exhibits and animals collection.
The Zoo recommends the following resource for online maps and driving directions: Yahoo! Maps.
Out of Towners
For a list of our hotel partners, click here.
For the Greater Louisville Convention & Visitors Bureau, click
The Louisville Zoo is the state zoo of Kentucky and a 501(c)(3)
not-for-profit organization. Our collections, which include
botanical gardens, are accredited by the
American Alliance of Museums
(AAM) and by the
Association of Zoos and Aquariums
(AZA), which is building North America’s largest wildlife
conservation movement by engaging and inspiring over 175 million
visitors and their communities to care about and take action to help
Pepsi is the official soft drink of the